trials in life...


boy, I just feel bad for my brother. we had to drive him to the hospital coz he has a fever of 106. poor guy, he's been having a fever eversince this morning. we thought it was only a slight fever and we also went to the beach, by Northshore and had a great time! I'll be posting pics and videos tomorrow when I get home from work. my dad called awhile ago, he lives in Las vegas right now with his gf and my half sis. had a heart to heart talk with him. he told me everything is just turning upside down on his side. what can I do? I love him very much but he really deserves what is happening to him now. I believe in karma. If he hadn't left us when we were younger we're supposed to have a happy complete family right now, but that's life... we always regret something at the end of each situation and I know God wanted it to be that way to teach us all a lesson. after learning that Gully had a fever (twice now) I can hear his heavy breathing on the other line and then he finally told me that things are turning ugly with him and he regrets taking that wrong turn before. I can accept the fact that he couldn't be with us coz he managed to stay away from my mom coz of what he did I just hoped he managed to continuously send us our support when we were younger. ugh. some of you know what I went through in life, and I don't want to elaborate the complete details now =( it's just a long story. so yeah, he kept telling me how we've grown into such kind, mature adults and he's really proud of us, I added that thanks to our mom she had taught us a lot and not to keep any hatred inside of us, we should learn how to forgive and forget. he also informed me that he's having a hard time taking care of Athena (my 12 yr old half sis) coz she's a bit on the wild side unlike us when we were growing up. So he's gonna keep a good eye on her. I love my dad and my half sis but I swear when I see his gf someday she won't be hearing anything from me. call me bad but really, I remembered back in 2003 I was pregnant at that time, boy when I first saw her I had a chance to pull her hair and yell at her for all I care for breaking my family, but I didn't do that. all I did was cry. I hate her so much. until now I still do (sorry, God) I want to forgive her, but I really can't just yet. maybe someday, but not now. she couldn't even look at me and she tried hiding my dad informing us that my dad didn't wanna see us, but hellooo my dad came out of the house as soon as he learned that I was outside. =/ thank you, God for letting my dad realize his mistakes, I just hope he won't lose touch with us anymore.... I hate this feeling. I cried a lil bit awhile ago... but it's ok, I'm fine now. I'm thankful to God for giving me trials in life. It makes us stronger each day. eversince we were kids we didn't become rebellious or anything, and I am thankful for my parents for that inspite of what happened to them...


* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..
i'm sure everything will turn out fine in the end ate kitty..
*hugs*

love you ate kitty :D

remember..
hindi naman kayo bibigyan ni God ng challenges kung alam niyang hindi niyo yon kaya :)

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Kit, thanks so much for always stopping by my blogs ha? Ang dami ko na ng mga domain names kaso, I don't know what to do with them na, eh, I purchased one na akala ko I can use sa old blog ko, di pala pwede eh, the ppp didn't change my url as I requested, kaya some are setting 2 are still setting. I will find a way to make use of them, though. How about you? Did you get one na ba? Sa 1and1 is easy nga, it's the one to get. Anyway, I hope your bro. will feel better soon. Poor guy nga, kasi 2 times na with fever, hay, it's awful. As for you dad, what goes around comes around daw eh, kaya nga ganon siguro ang buhay. Each of us makakaranas ng ganon, I just hope na each time we can survive the trials and obstacles sa buhay. Sige stay well and strong. Have a nice weekend din!

Anonymous said...

hey sis kitty..im sure mgging ok dn ang lahat sna gumaling na sia and buti nmn narezlied un ng dad mo.. which is a good thing naman dba? hehe

Anonymous said...

sana gumaling na yun brother mo sis!!
wala yan :) dont worry, lahat naman tayo nag kakasakit eh *muahs*

Anonymous said...

awww what a sad entry kitty... tama hindi maganda yung magtatanim ka ng galit sa kapwa mo kung nagkasala man sila ay magpatawad ka pero kasi minsan tao lang din tayo kaya natural lang yung magkaron tyo hatred pero dapat din palipasin kung ano man yung galit na nasa loob natin...

cge kitty ingat ka sana gumaling na yung brother mo. Nga pla nagtxt ako sayo narisiv mo ba yung # ko?

Anonymous said...

Hi sis kitty... First of all, I'm really really hoping that your brother is now in a good condition... I am very sorry for your father... yeah right, God gave us those trials not because we deserve it or he doesn't love us.. BUT to give us strength. I am hoping that at this time, mas lumakas ka pa at mas magiging matatag. We're here for you.


About my sotm, nuh, its ok.. ako nga thankful ng sobra kasi kaw talaga nag introduce sa akin ng wordpress.. sobrang thank u talaga ako.. and I can't think of na makabawi sa'yo.. sobrang thank u din at na appreciate mo yun... love you sis koh..

dito lang me palagi..



just lurking in the dark... HEHE...


muah...

Anonymous said...

oh well, look at the brighter side now Kit diba? I mean naging mapait man ang past mo pero maganda naman ang present mo and panigurado yung future mo. Meron kang masaya at mapagmahal na Pamilya. Mom mo mapagmahal at si Gully din. God Knows how much pain yung nangyari sa inyo. And now, God is working everyday para mabigyan kayong marami pang blessings. ingats. miss kita!

Anonymous said...

hayyyy iba't iba ngang story nang tao eh. if masaya noon, now naman malumbay or what's worse eh miserable. Oh diba? talagang matinding test ang mga binibigay ni Lord sa lahat nang tao. Hayyy buhay... atleast meron tayong mga friends na nandyan para sa atin. Like you Kit! You've been there for me hindi lang sa online pati sa offline life. Thankful ako for that. nga pala etong link doon sa 2 blogsites:

www.onlmy.blogdrive.com

www.sweetdreamz.blog.com

ni-hiwalay ko sya.

madaming links doon. nag-aayos pa rin akong blogrolls doon. thanks ha.

Hopefully maging ok narin si Gully. Masakit din yan para sa Tita and sayo syempre. Pano regards sa inyong lhat dyan and god bless. love na love mong laptop mo hehehehe lolz tc

Anonymous said...

Na miss din kita sis...kayong lahat...haay ang sarap uli mag blog..yung may mabubuhasan ka and alam mong sayong sayo yun. Territory mo and ikaw lang may right dun. :) Hinunting kita ha! Buti na lang si scart yun pa rin yung domain! sa kanya ko nakuha yung mga leads ng websites niyo! Pero I'm so happy nakita ko yung blog mo, at mali pa yung napuntahan ko! haha, anyway papalitan ko yung link sa blogroll ko since yung isa yung na link ko. :)

Haay sis, lahat talaga ng tao darating sa point na napaka daming trials..pero its really up to the person kung pano niya haharapin to right? Buti na lang your strong. Don't worry if you still don't like your dad's gf, you have the right to feel that way and at least ngayon na realize na ng dad mo yung mga mistakes niya. Usually naman kasi, in the end malalaman mo ang mga consequences ng mga ginawa mo in the past. Asus, ang haba na nito! haha. namiss ko kasi talaga magbasa ng mga blog niyo! Ingat parati sis kit! Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Aww.. I hope your brother will get well soon.. anyway, i like your blog.. :)