tagged by Che


got tagged by Cherry (thanks, sis!)

Q1: What are you doing 10 years ago?
- I was 14 at that time but I was only in grade 6 since I stopped 2 years of school since my dad always promised us that we were about to leave for the states then never happened. but I had to take an acceleraton test to skip a school year.

Q2: What were you doing 1 year ago?
- I was a very happy mom coz our son just got back from the Philippines.

Q3: What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
- I like banana lumpia, tostitos, pringles, corn rolls snacks (asian store), boy bawang (lol)

Q4: What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
- dreaming of you by selena
- christmas in our hearts (di nga! I love christmas)
- sailing (christopher cross-love song namin to)
- bye, bye, bye (you guessed it-nsync)
- God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You (nsync-what can I say, I was a fan lol)

Q5: 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire: (ilang milyon ba ito? hehe!) - I want to buy our own dream house.
- save up for our children's future of course.
- tuck some money in the bank for our own savings.
- invest on a good family business.
- the rest, will go to charities.


Q6: 5 bad habits:
- I'm sometimes lazy, I have to admit.
- I'm a night owl, I don't sleep early but I have to wake up early.
- I tend to bite my fingernails if I'm nervous.
- I promise myself always to eat healthy... but nooo.
- I am such a moody person.


Q7: 5 things you like to do:
- Blogging
- Digital Scrapbooking
- Travelling
- arts and crafts
- baking

Q8: 5 favorite toys:
- laptop
- digital camera
- cellphone
- my son
- my husband (lol)

Q9: 5 things you would never wear:
- short shorts (haha)
- crocs (I don't like them, I don't know why)
- plunging neckline (me too!)
- t-backs! (I have one but it's soooo uncomfortable! Victoria's secret pamandin)
- mom jeans (na-uh, nope)


Q10: 5 things you hate to do:
- exchanging my off days with people I hate.
- folding laundry.
- waking up early in the morning.
- being bossed at.
- hearing gossip from chismosas.


*** Thanks for tagging Cherry Rose. Now it’s my turn to tag Valerie, Scarty, Honey, Yen, ate Joyce, Jen (pinkyish), ate Agring, Tiffany (vanitydoll), TiffK., Karmi

In other stuff...

Sirikit
&
Donato
85% Compatible
♥ Sirikit and Donato have been romantically-together for a long time. That alone demonstrates a degree of compatibility. The age difference may create some difficulties in terms of compatibility. However, similar personality descriptions are a plus. They both abstain from drinking, so that helps compatibility. Their astrological signs are in harmony, which is a plus. And their views on children are similar. Overall, Sirikit and Donato are highly compatible. They are capable of having a beautiful relationship together. ♥

Take the Dating Compatibility Test


YAY!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Nice to see you blogging:) And thanks for the tag..saw you droppin' by so have to check what you're doing here:) hehe! Hope all are well!

Xo~

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing the tag sis! ((hugs)) natawa naman ako dun sa toys mo. hehehe! and yeah, i don't crocs too. ewan ko ba. patang ang pangit tingnan sa paa. ;)

i'll snag this dating compatibility test ha. :) happy sunday!!!

Anonymous said...

Ang saya naman sagutin to! Sana may mag tag din sakin , hehe ;)

b3arh0ney said...

aw! kasali pala ako sa tag nato. thanks Kit! will do this next week nalang. haha! ayoko ko rin ng crocs. i tried them at the store pero di bagay sa mga paa ko, lol! actually, they don't look like shoes to me at all. parang toy lang, lol! i'm sure i'll have fun answering this. so thanks for including me. happy sunday!

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, salamat sa dalaw. Okay naman kami dito. Yup medyo malapit na din ang due date ko. I'm praying na sana madali lang ang recovery ko after c-section. Include us in your prayers :)

jennyr said...

hehehe! ang cute!alam mo pala lyrics ng bye bye bye =) and all the snacks are yummy! pahenge...hehehe