new layout at last!



CREDITS: kay miller mixed veggies add on pack. kay miller all organic kit. Ronna Penner heartfelt cuties kit. sunscrap frame. pad posie by Khadfield. Amy Martin ribbon flowers. Mb Waynebrow font by Melissa Baxter.

Yipeee I scrapped! and yes, new layout, too. I actually made this scrap last night, It's baby Nathan when he was around 5 months I believe, so I thought of making one just like it. I was feelin' a bit scrappy so I have to say bye bye to charmmy kitty for awhile, It's not the best layout but I just needed something different for a change, so I won't be changing layouts for sometime (I guess)... anyways, for those who want to join my free domain give away, pls refer to my previous post for complete details, 2 winners will be selected on sunday, so what are you waiting for??? join now!! thank you all for visiting, sweeties! will come and visit you guys tomorrow. I'm exhausted. my allergies were actin' up at work and It was bad I tell ya. my poor nose is a wee bit painful now because of blowing and wiping, geeeez. ok, I'm outta here! take care and God bless!!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

galing mo naman gumawa layout and other stuff, pag-aaralan ko na yan kase bum na ulit ako, thank u nga pala sa links na in-email mo sa kin ha love u sis

Anonymous said...

ui baket ganon? sa sept 09 post mo di ako makasend ng comment, sabihin ko pa naman na PAPAble si Gulliver haha!

Nangyari na yan dati eh. Nagcomment ako pero pag check ko the other day wala, di na-send

Anonymous said...

ang cute nung digiscrap mo :D pati nitong layout.. :D heheehh! ang cute.. wala padin tutoriaL? heheh (

Anonymous said...

hi sissy!!!! ako pajoin ha? nag comment/email na din ako seio...do u receive it na?

kitty said...

@: JHAYELLE: sensya na, baka it has something to do with my spam comment thingy hehee tanggalin ko na lang kaya? ah yung kapatid ko, ang payat nga nya sobra dyan dahilan nga sa may sakit =/ mataba dati yun. thanks, sis! mwah

@ CLAIRE: ay Oo nga noh, naku, let me see what I can do. so far wala ako maisip eh, kasi it's just like making regular layouts except of course you gotta find the scrap goodies out there and you just move things around your picture add a lil bit of everything and you have a scrap page! I'll email you the sites where you can get some free stuff for that. =)

@ JENNY: yeah, inadd na kita sa raffle ko, don't worry. =)

Anonymous said...

hi kits, nice scrap ni nathan...
super cutie...
ako nga minsan tinataman mag scrap pero paminsan gus2 ko rin..
more on cross-stitch ako now, pampalipas-oras while buntis...
nice new theme nga pala, like it...

Anonymous said...

sis green mood ka nga ngayon ah... most of your layout kasi meh green ganda sa mata.. ahihih... anyway ang cute ni nat sa scrap na yan... naaadik ka na tlg sa pag scrap noh.. sabi sau gawin mo na negosyo yan eh... hahaha love u sis..

Anonymous said...

Hi Kit, thanks so much for the visit and kind comments. You always drop by my blog kahit na minsan di na kita na-ibisita. Thanks ha? As for the characters, how nice to know that we think the same dyan kasi nga, it makes the movie boring na, no chemistry nga, no sparks. Anyway, your layout is cute, I like the material and the way it looks, the new blog header is neat din. Ang cute ni Nathan. Ok ah, regards me, kisses sa little nyo.

jennyr said...

wow! that's a very beautiful scrap Kitty! well done!!! and yah abt the contest, i almost forgot! pero kaya ko pa kaya maintain ng another blog?heheheh! btw, i got u tagged!

Anonymous said...

hi Kitty! love yah sis! *hugs*

la lang.. bum kase eh, puro bloghopping na gnagawa ko hehe!

take care!

Anonymous said...

hi ate kitty muzta na? wow new layout ang ganda naman galing sa scrap.

ate kitty gusto koh kc magtry mag scrap eh kaso wala me mga materials I dont know kung san akoh kukuha eh ung mga ginagamit moh ba ba ate kitty talagang may bayad?

b3arh0ney said...

what a precious baby! i love the whole page. the colors are so pretty! galing!