Just two!


JUST TWO!
Taggged by Jenny R and Yenny! yipeee another great tag!

Tagging: lhadymitch, Agring, Honey, Anaps, Lhyz, Thess, and Monica
2 things you always bring in your bag (aside from wallet)
- handkerchief and comb
2 tv shows/telenovelas you love to watch
- friends (reruns) and Kyle Xy

2 softdrinks you enjoyed drinking
- rootbeer and diet coke

2 magazines/books you love reading
- shopping and entertainment magazines

2 places/countries you love visiting or would love to visit
- Paris and Japan

2 hobbies you enjoyed
- Blogging and Digital Scrapping (yay!)

2 actors you would love to have a date
- Adam Sandler (no kidding coz he's funny) and Kevin James (he reminds me so much of hubby)

2 websites you never failed to open everyday aside from email and your own blogs/site)
- myspace and Friendster

2 fondest childhood memories
- my dad always has something for us every christmas eve. he would always surprise us with wonderful things, and no there weren't gifts under the tree coz we didn't have a christmas tree back then so It was always mainly a surprise for both of me and my brother.

- I love joining spelling bee, on the spot drawing, and coloring contests when I was in elementary and I always had a prize no matter what. It was always the best feeling ever, It's a gift of happiness for my parents and they were always proud of me eventhough I didn't excel much in my academics when I reached high school.

2 scary incident/accident/instance that you will never forget
- I was just learning how to drive when I was 19 back in the Philippines. me and hubby just got married. It was around Aug. 2002 we were on our way home from my driving lessons when he suddenly parked-- got out of the car and switched seats with me, I was like so nervous coz at that time I was only used driving a low car, getting into a different car right away (was much higher) so It was kind of different for me, and we were almost home when this yellow jeepney in front started to turn left after loading a passenger, so me and my stupid foot instead of hitting the brakes, no I pushed the gas.. then BAM! I can't believe I totalled my hubby's feroza! his lights were smashed so was his bumper. he didn't blame me or anything coz he admitted that it was his fault in the first place, luckily the jeepney's passengers were all ok, for me I bruised my knee a lil bit. an experience to remember.
- It was the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo, I thought we were all a goner! I'll tell that story some other time since It's a bit long =P.


It's almost sunday! so if you wanna join my free domain give away pls. refer to my previous posts for more information on how to join. deadline is Sunday, people! so join, join, join!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sana makahabol pa sa give away.. kahit sunday na.

Ikay
http://miss-taken.org
mehsakkin[at]yahoo.com
http://tweeddreams.us
---------------------

naexperience ko na rin ung change seats. since medyo marunong na ako. ang lakas ng loob ko. di kami nabangga pero muntik na.

Anonymous said...

hi Kitty! musta na?

Meron din kami WIC for Josh dati pero since I'm breastfeeding ay milk FOR ME ang binibigay nila. Halos malunod na nga kami noon sa freshmilk hehehehe

Ay alam mo di ko alam ang pagkaka-iba ng Lipil sa regular. Pareho lang naman ang price $12.99 Gusto ko nga sana yung ready to feed kaso MAS mahal. Mga 2 days siguro try ko na ulit mag-breastfeed. SANA successful ako!

Anonymous said...

waah.. gusto ko rin pumunta ng paris!


sunday na. sino kaya nanalo ng domain hehe!

Anonymous said...

hi again ate kitty!

nasa pinas po ako ngaun! studying. i'll be back in the states this summer (pinas summer. hehe). once in a blue moon lang ako mag blog. i just decided to keep the domain (antukin.org) just in case i decide to go back to regular blogging. hehe

Anonymous said...

wah. sayang.. hindi na ako makakahabol. T_T hhmm. it's already sunday. wah. anyways, ayun. miss you ate Kitty! Goodluck diyan sa pagbibigyan mo ng domains! baet! ^^

SPELLING BEES -- never ako nanalo diyan. munti8k-muntikan lang. wah... i jsut hate yung words na sobrang unpredictable na ganun pala yung spelling?? haha..

"Mardi Gras". o_o

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty, musta na? Pasensya ka nah ngayon lang ako nakadaan dito. Busy kasi ako lagi eh. Buti nalamn mo yung link ko? Pinalabas ko lang talaga sa dati kong site na hindi na talaga ako magbablog para tigilan na ako nang mga kamag anak ko. Mga pakielamera kasi eh. Lol. So yeah, bago na yung link ko. HIndi ko pa nga pala napapaltan ang link mo..lol. Super busy kasi lagi eh.

Anonymous said...

musta na ba? tagal kong nawala. ready na kaya akong mabalik? lolz miss u regards sa mom mo and it's nice to know that mukang healthy na ulit si Gully. Belated Happy Birthday kay Nate. Ang tagal ko din kasing hindi nag-online god bless!

Anonymous said...

hey sis just wanna let u know balik blog na ako sa pinaylove namiss kita!! musta ka na!!

Joyce said...

wow what a scary experience talagah sis...nakakatakot naman talagah sa pinas kahit nga nakasakay lang ako nanenerbyos na ako lol wala kasi silang traffic rules parang siksikan lang talagah