grow old with you


One day I was doing a price check at work for a store associate, I came down the last Aisle in the freezers section, I saw this one really old couple about in their 70's, I believe. The old man was sitting down one of the metal linings for the freezer where butters where located, he was looking at his wife who was a bit old, too and I was like so happy from what I saw, she slowly sat down in her hubby's lap and had put her arms around him like they were in their 20's. How marvelous, I thought. that's like the sweetest thing ever. I would love to grow old with my hubby. There are some people when they come of age, others grow old without nobody besides them, some seniors are left single because their better half had passed away long before they did or some are just divorced way too early, If you are a single senior citizen, and is looking for a life companion, or just somebody who can make you happy? life is indeed short, so why don't you make the most of it? You can check out this really cool online dating community on the web, senior dating can be really fun, You sometimes lose hope in life if there is really a special someone out there waiting for you. Come join datingforseniors.com and find your senior match now. It's so easy, anyone can do it. If you can't do it yourself you may have to have assistance, begin your profile by adding up a personal photo of yours to spruce up your own profile, maybe in minutes you will just get a response from that special person. senior and single? join now!

0 comments: