funny signs



Some Hilarious Signs - video powered by Metacafe

I actually saw this from one of my friends at myspace, and I say I was like laughing like crazy I tell ya. It's amazing how people can put up signs like these, very humorous and I am pretty sure a lot of people are getting a kick out of these incredible signs. Well, maybe others are unintentional or others were just plainly cooked up by some brilliant minds to put up some publicity (and customers of course). Well, I've seen some pretty funny signs up on delivery trucks and some other vehicles on the freeway, I just feel bad for not taking pictures because first of all I'm the one who's driving everytime (lol) Everytime I'm bored simply if I have nothing to do I just go on and search for funny videos via google or in yahoo or in youtube, pretty entertaining and you'll be laughing like crazy!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos

0 comments: