about me


This is a much delayed tag from a sweet darlene (sorry, darl ngayon lang!) so here goes...

I won't be including a photo since you know what I look like anyway (look at the left side..hi!) anyways, for most of you know who I am already. Some of you knew my life story from the start. So for the sake of new friends, here it goes...

I was born May 6, 1983 (A Taurus..a hardheaded one) named: Sirikit Lo Benicta Bena. my mom is Full Filipina, my dad was retired Navy. born in subic Naval base, Olongapo City Philippines. I have one brother, Gulliver and one half sister Athena Antoinette. My dad retired early from the Navy so we didn't experience the life of being Navy brats. But we did enjoy the things military life has to offer, I was very thankful for my dad coz of that. I grew up with the love and care of my parents, I can say I experienced a great childhood eventhough money was a bit tight on the edges. I love drawing clothes, designing clothes were my fave and I always dreamed of going into design school and study fashion designing. I grew up loving school very much, I was engaged in most contests like spelling bees, coloring contests, on the spot poster making contests and joining clubs up to high school. I can't say I'm a whiz kid, coz I really wasn't a bright one. I excelled at most subjects and I just focused on school eventhough Math and Physics were my weaknesses. I managed to pass them. I disliked cutting classes way back. I enjoyed making friends in school, I was lucky to be in private schools. I can't consider myself one of the popular girls (since I wasn't) but the whole school knew me very well (the school was a bit small) I would be friends with different cliques since I enjoy taking to most people anyways, and back in high school we would always walk after school to subic, where we always do our tambays somehow the beach just releases tensions and the stress from work and at the same time the hardships I was experiencing coz of financial problems. that was always the daily routine and in weekends, too. I never ever went into clubs, coz somehow I don't really enjoy it. I don't drink, smoke or do a lot of illegal stuff that you can think of. I was proud of myself that I kept myself clean and reserved..until my hubby came into my life. It was a tough time around college, I had an opportunity to represent my barangay for the Miss Olongapo 2001 competition. sadly, It's a money contest, you have to do fund raising and whoever gets the most cash wins! I wasn't into that, I joined for the sake of our captain, he really wanted me to join.. from there, to cut the story short I met my mother in law, she was the committee chairman for our city fiesta (she was a city councilor at that time), I remembered it was Sept. when I first met her, she was in front of the audience wearing all black from her hair to her shoes, all dolled up, she reminded me of a rich chinese lady at first. What's funny is when I was walking out the door coz the meeting was adjourned she stopped and asked me: "iha, para kang artista! may boyfriend ka na ba?" I blushed of course and I thought that was the last time I was going to see her. so yeah, she gave her son (hubby) my number and I never ever got a call from him ever until one day a text message came from my cell and I didn't knew who it was from, I didn't have load but I kept it anyways, I answered it after a month later, and he responded! sooooooo, to make it short (again) he married me after 5 months later and we now have a wonderful son (thank God) I am so thankful to God he made our paths crossed, I love my family very much, my in laws for their support, to everyone who made it possible! and there you go folks, that's about me (and my life story) hope I didn't bore ya! until next post!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that wonderful story. Kilig ako how you met your hubby, imagine thru your MIL? Parang istorya sa komiks so you're very lucky kasi clique kayo ng MIL mo. That's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

hi kitty, miss you too...
ang taas ng post mo kaya hindi ko na nabasa lahat kasi antok na ako.
mahilig ka pala mag-draw, kaya pala mahilig ka mag-pixel. may nagawa ka na bang mga designs ng mga gi-draw mo? pakita naman, hehehe...
cge, ingat and gud night!
God bless!

Anonymous said...

enjoy ako sa kwento mo kitty. Ang ganda naman ng story mo, walang bahid na kalokohan! hehe! Ang swerte ng husband mo, swerte ka rin, swerte rin ng MIL mo, basta swerte kayong lahat! Mga taong pinagpala ng langit.

\(^O^)/

Anonymous said...

thanks kitty, basta kuha na lng ako dun ha, will link back na lang. ;) atsaka can we exchange links too? i like your blogsite din eh.. ;)

Anonymous said...

hello Kitty! very timely yung post mo, it's my first time here, salamat at di ko na gaano kelangan mag read ng archives or something.

have a happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

miss you kitty! ang haba nun ah grabeh sis ang lakas ng appeal mo! iba ka! ;) sorry blogspot gamit ko sa pag sign up ko ng comment katamaran eh ahahaha love u!

Unknown said...

astig yung story mo sis lalo na yung kung panu kayo nagkakilala ng hubby moh.. hahaha! at saka, naka pag miss olongapo kapa.. lakas talaga ng appeal! :-)

btw, sis nag email pala ako sau.. tungkol yun sa nameservers.. check mo lng.. maraming salamat! mwah! God Bless! :-)

Anonymous said...

it's interesting that you met your mom-in-law prior to your husband. at sya pa naging bridge nyo. she must like you a lot :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kit, I am hopping by. Nice posts you have here. I enjoyed reading your life story. It's amazing how you met you hub, thru his mom. Things sure has a way of working out. Okay, till here for now. Nice seeing your bro. first ko nakita.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! thanks for sharing your life...and i enjoyed reading it sissy! hehehe komedy na suuuper cool! tc sissy!