joint problems?


This is really hard to accept. Having joint problems is such a pain. I don't know how it feels just yet but I know later in life I will get to experience it. Almost All moms I know at work have joint problems, they complain almost every day and every minute. What's worse about it is, they stand up on their feet most of the day so It's kinda painful. I might just give them some tips about joint health supplements that can help them choose the right supplement for their joints. My mom also has the same thing so I might tell her all about it. When I ask them about it they will always tell me that it is painful, and because I am still young I will indeed experience this later on in life and I will know how hard it is to be old and having aching joints everywhere. Oh goodness!

0 comments: