Universal studios trip Cancelled + a visit to my mom




We were supposed to go to Universal Studios today but something came up so we decided to cancel it. Instead, We are going to visit my mom today. Which we did of course. I love going to Universal Studios, So far I have been there twice now, first time was back in 2004. Since we bought the ticket around Dec. 2009 we get the whole 2010 free. Hubby is not much of a fan of Universal, he loves Disneyland better. :) I enjoy every part of Universal Studios. My favorites are the simpsons ride, the special effects, the tour around the studios riding the tram... Too bad King Kong wasn't open, but we decided to come back by Summer where he'll be back for sure!!!

I had a great time today. It's so worth it after all the stress at work I've been through, I needed a happy day.


0 comments: