Good Sam


My mom showed me her boyfriend's motorhome A few months ago when we visited their home, and It was massive! It's my first time seeing one, Since We have lived in Hawaii for 6 years and I don't think they have that on a tiny Island anyway. When we moved here in California, I was amazed how lots of homes owned their own RV's. I guess it's natural because you get to go on long driving along with your family. It must be pretty expensive, I don't think we can own one soon enough. yikes. Even my aunt's motorhome back in Kentucky, The last time I talked to her they were planning on selling it since my uncle is having health issues and I don't think they can have any trips for a long time. So sad... I was hoping they could visit us here someday. A mechanical breakdown insurance For those people who needs a good extended service plan for their vehicles, trailers or motorhomes, Good Sam is the way to go! Read more at their website and maybe you guys can even get a free quote.

0 comments: