think about switching


I think this was about last year when I first saw a cigarette pen displayed under the glass case from a drug store where I was shopping at. I am truly impressed with what they come up with nowadays. They have come a long way ever since cigarettes first started. My mom and dad did smoked cigarettes long time ago but had quit along the way without any problems like people usually do when they quit cold turkey. Me? I don't smoke, even the husband had quit a long time ago, and I'm glad I didn't. I found this e cigarette at premiumecigarette.com, It is very interesting you should check it out if you're a smoker yourself. I think this is a better alternative than the real thing that way you don't have to smell like smoke and you'll keep you pearly whites whiter than ever. ;)

0 comments: