stressed out


Well, For the past week I've been shifted to the cash cage and All I can say is... It's truly tiring. They have more paperwork than the previous place I've worked at in Hawaii. Every time I come home at night I can't help but cry sometimes. I cried out a bucket of tears while driving home last night. But I keep telling myself that I can do it. Nothing's going to keep me down. I work out like 3 days in a week that's why my weight loss is a bit slow. As soon as my training is over and I feel comfortable with my new work place, I will get back on track. I'm just maintaining my current weight, I'm usually asleep in the morning and I have night shifts all week. I don't have much energy so I sleep most of the time which give me the energy to work at night. I usually go home at 11:30 or 10:30 pm, and depends on how we work. I am stressed out! When will I continue losing weight? Sometimes I keep on thinking if I'll ever go back to diet pills or maybe try out some diet pills with ephedra, I don't know. All I care right now is to have more energy to withstand stress. Although the biggest stress reliever is exercise itself. I'll just try to find some good music to add to my blackberry playlist, I sure need that boost for my mood. Or maybe scrap some pages to release the tensions.

0 comments: