working out


As you all know I've been working out at the gym since October 1st, and I have lost a total of 25 lbs! You can't really see any difference when you see my pictures because I'm still not below 200 lbs. yes, you got that right - I am that heavy! I'm pretty upset at myself for gaining all that weight. Pretty stupid of me. :( at 5'6 you can't really tell.



I forgot to tell you that hubby has also enrolled himself at 24 hour fitness, woot! Since he has lost about 40 lbs he still needs to lose about 30 more before meeting the Army recruiter. I just hope we can do this, we go to the gym almost everyday. I've never seen my husband so dedicated in losing weight. We're both motivated if we both workout at the same time, It's pretty awesome. I already left LA fitness and transferred to 24 hour fitness, They have a pretty good deal if you ask me, plus their place is just walking distance from our home. So yeah, If I leave the 200 spot you'll notice a bigger difference. Right now, I feel lighter, my pants are getting looser, my rings fit me well (no more resizing) and My skin as well as my whole body feels healthier than before. I'm giving myself about a year to reach my goal. SO wish us luck!

1 comments:

Cheryl's Office said...

Innovation and creativity are clearly the by-products of the work environment you place yourself in each day. When your assets are intellectual property it is even more important that you invest in a home work environment that generates as much innovation and creativity as possible. Once I decided to purchase modular office furniture for my home office my business has been on a very positive trajectory.