hating eczema


Ever since my son was a baby we noticed he had flaky skin from time to time. His legs and face were terrible! The doctor told us he has a bit of eczema. I felt so bad for him. Glad My mother-in-law was very patient with our son by soaking cotton balls with water and just putting on unscented lotion on his body a few times a day. It's really great for his skin. But now that he's 6 years old, Once in awhile his eczema would appear again. But I am so glad It's just mild, you wouldn't know he has eczema until you touch his skin. I just wish I could find a great eczema treatment for my son's skin. I guess I'll just go on over eczematreatment.org see what they have in store for me.

1 comments:

MedicareNational said...

Two of my girls had terrible eczema. We found out we had food allergies. Once we got rid of these foods, the eczema went away. Not trying to diagnose, just our experience.
Tony