smokey


Did you ever try to smoke a cigar? I know what it smells like since most of the elderly people smoke it. To tell you the truth I'm not really a fan of anything cigarettes. I remember back in the Naval housing, when I still lived with my sister-in-law, every evening when I came out to the garage, the heavy scent of a cigar would come right at me. Well, if you take a look at this shop called famous-smoke.com They have all sorts of premium cigars at Discounted prices. You might find some for yourself if you are a smoker yourself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Duckie said...

I really don't like smoke, but hey, everyday you go out to EDSA smoke has already replaced oxygen :-S

**"Liza"** said...

Hi Kitty, wow its been awhile that I havent been here at your blog. Im back to blogging again..;) Hey Im having a giveaway at my blog check iy out if you have time..;)

Unknown said...

Smokey (played by Chris Tucker) is one of the main characters in Friday along with Craig. He is known to be the neighborhood marijuana dealer/user of poker rooms review and Craig's best friend.