I love theme parks!


After visiting Disneyland in Anaheim, California for about 3 times now, We are so ready to visit the Disney world in Orlando, Florida. I really want to visit that place, there's just a lot to see over there. For now, we can't really afford it yet, and I know it won't be too soon either. bummer. For now, we'll just keep on visiting the theme parks here in California. If you do visit Orlando, they have some specials going on at bookit.com for some orlando condos that you may be interested in. Anyways, We spent Our New year's day at Universal Studios and we enjoyed it to the max! I was so happy, because the last time we went there was around March 2004 and It was only me and hubby with my SIL and her family. Poor Nate was in the Philippines at that time, very sad. Nathan experienced Universal back in December 2009 when they visited my SIL for Christmas. They bought the tickets for the regular price and got 2010 for free, awesome! Now we can always go there whenever we want, I really enjoyed it. :)