furniture galore


The rain was terrible today! Yesterday the sky was already gloomy and it began to rain while we were at the gym last night. I love the rain, It just makes me so comfy at the same time inspirational. Anyways, a few days ago we went house hunting for my Sister-in-law. We went to an open house with a 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath, very very nice if you ask me but It's quite small for my SIL, she has a lot of stuff and I don't think It will pass her criteria. A three bedroom home would be good for us, the third bedroom will be perfect for our own entertainment room where all our junk would be. we'll probably even have our very own home office, that reminds me I'll be checking out some office furniture when we'll have a chance someday. Ofconcepts.com has some great selections for you to choose for your very home, so come on and check it out!