In training


Hubby went to the Gym today without me. I had a slight headache awhile ago, I guess it must be from the rain. Yes, It is rainy and Windy for the past few days here in San Diego. In spite of that, Kids still had to go to school. We were out the whole day with my sister-in-law, had a great time shopping. After dropping off the kids this morning we drove to Mission Valley and were hunting for some sales and ideas for my Niece's events that are coming up in a few months. Anyway, hubby is enjoying his time working out and so far he has lost a few pounds in the past week. He's planning into getting in the Army this year. I've never seen my husband so dedicated into losing weight, I told him to drink some protein shakes and maybe even try a workout supplement called no xplode. I guess he wants to reach his goal in a natural way. But how about you? Maybe you would like to try this especially if you are working out, It just might help you today.

0 comments: