under renovation


Well, I decided to go for a new look and make things much much organized and easier... I finally switched to blogger's XML templates (goodbye classic). It's kinda hard tweaking it but I am enjoying my simple blogy blix theme. I still have to add a lot of sidebar contents and just in case you don't see your link there - please understand that I am still currently fixing my links, I am in the process of deleting broken links as well. so yeah...

I'm on 2 weeks leave, yayy! I am so happy coz I get to blog again, of course. finish some lil projects I need to do like the scrap page I am giving away for a co-worker/friend that is leaving for the Philippines around the 27th of July. and I'm currently making scrap pages for my supervisor's new office wall, she told me it was soooo bare! I'm truly honored, I may say. The little one's summer school ended today but I didn't make him go to school anymore due to his coughing. he had a fever the other day and yesterday he was fine since he went to school but now he is coughing really bad. All you can smell here in the house is Tylenol grape flavor and Vicks. poor guy... anyway, as I was saying, summer school has ended and now I have plenty of time to do the things I needed to do like organize the closets and the pantry and throw away or donate the things we really don't need around here. general cleaning, of course! and make time for the GYM, I am soooo happy coz after going back to the gym for 2 days I've seen results from my pants, can you believe that? I really need to stick to it, besides I don't have to pay for it like I used to back in 24hr fitness in 2004, It's one of the greatest benefits of working for the federal. I also need to finish my brother Gully's memorial website before Aug. 17, 2009 to mark his 1st death anniversary. I am also planning to revamp (how many times do I have to say this?) my This and that blog, I still wanna keep that and no plans of deleting it. hmmm... what else? I think that's it. I'll keep you guys posted... to my visitors who still come here and visit, I LOVE YOU, GUYS!!! Godspeed.

0 comments: