watermelons + other stuff




Sack and Save had a great deal on their watermelons! 19 cents a lb! regular price is 59 cents a lb. see the difference? We don't really buy watermelons here because it's sooo darn expensive. I'm not sure how much a lb is it in the mainland? I bought one seedless and one regular. This was around the 4th of July, we miss eating watermelon! In other news, I finally got to update my This and that blog and my Shopping blog and I'm not even done yet especially with the links, if you're interested please leave a tag and I will link you as soon as possible when I have the time. I miss blogging so much, as well as my beloved online sisters... I'm spending a lot of time on flickr, facebook and twitter and I wasn't aware taht I've been neglecting my dear poor blogs! how awful of me... but I promise, I'll stick to it. :) thank you and God bless!

0 comments: