depression?



Sometimes, I'm just so fed up with everything online... I want to rant but there are no words coming out. I feel like I have nobody at all but my family, you know. Some of you know that feeling, it comes and goes and I am just wishing this crappy feeling would just disappear! hmm, maybe my hormones are going haywire... I blame it on my period for coming and going and IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!

I badly need a check up. There are days I lose my interest on blogging, flickr, facebook, twitter... everything to me is zero and I feel so abandoned. Maybe a few days from now I'll probably get over these feelings... There's just a lot of things going on at this moment and I don't really wanna disclose it yet on my blog. I'm happy and sad at the same time...

So It's official, we're moving to San Diego around October or November. Earlier than I thought. (sniff)



0 comments: