yay, we're moving!



Today, My hubby and his sister were talking today on the phone. Like I Said on my previous post, It's official! we're moving to San Diego within this year, like in a few months. I believe we won't be spending our Christmas in dear ol' Honolulu. I can't believe it up to now, you know - that we've finally decided to move for good. Hawaii has been great to us, but like I said, we need to move on and find more opportunities in another place. So all we did today was plan, like how we're gonna get rid of our stuff, mostly the bulk ones are gonna be sold, the mostly used furnitures are either gonna go to the dumpster or maybe passed on to friends who still needs it. I decided my fishes are going to my filipina friend at work, auntie Ana. She asked me one day that If we decided to leave I could pass my lil fishies to her. And some of the canned goods and electronics will be shipped to hubby's home in the Philippines. I need to get rid of a lot of stuff, too - which I'm not too happy about (Icried so much today) . But that's ok, we need to bring as little as possible with us, we need a fresh start, a new beginning. The last one to be shipped is our Van maybe 3 days before our trip. Moving can be so stressful, especially when you live in the Islands. I just wish Hawaii was connected to the mainland, at least we'll just hire the movers like the moving companies New York to help us relocate our stuff, wish it was that easy, huh. anyways, I am off for 4 days so that gives me enough time to go though my stuff and sort it out to lessen the junk we have.

0 comments: