The world mourns...


Yesterday was a sad one for millions and millions of people worldwide. We had 2 great losses namely Farrah Fawcett who died hours before Michael Jackson. Can you believe it, two icons in one day? The passing of the two just saddens me so much, as well as for the whole world... Farrah died at teh age of 62 from her battle of Cancer, while Michael died from Cardiac arrest.

All we have ever talked about yesterday was about them two. Michael's music just went on and on in all radio stations to pay tribute to the king of pop himself. my sister-in-law texted me 'Michael J is dead. RIP' I was like whoah who? Michael Jordan??? so I went straight to the computer and looked up online 'Michael Jordan is dead' so I was like, how come there's no breaking news or anything? there's gotta be something. This is huge! I logged onto Twitter and sure enough everybody was talking about MICHAEL JACKSON. Michael? as, in Michael Jackson?? It was hard to believe, c'mon - It's Michael Jackson!

I grew up loving his music (we all did), me and my brother loved his Moonwalker movie very much, all that songs that makes you wanna dance all day... I still watch it on Youtube every now and then. hey, Michael was indeed a controversial star but he's an icon we will truly never forget. He started when he was very young with the Jackson 5, and from there just maintaining his iconic status for decades is really something else. he captured the hearts of billions of people through his music. Every time I listen to his songs you get that good feeling vibe all the time.

On my way to work, stations had been talking about him non-stop, playing his music one request at a time from fans who called the radio stations. One caller said she doesn't believe that Michael is dead. The dj asked 'so you still believe in conspiracy?!' then the caller explained that maybe Michael and other icons in history like for example Elvis Presley are all in their private secluded island relaxing and sipping their favorite drinks, who knows They probably paid someone to have their own death certificate so they can go on with a peaceful life. I'm like, are you for real? but seriously, we would like to think of the positive things instead of bad. We don't want our fave stars to go away, so we think of all kinds of conspiracies so those stars remain with us forever. Wherever they are right now, I hope they find the peace and contentment within the arms of our Lord. Let's pray for the children and for the whole Jackson family...

No wonder a few days ago, I read on Yahoo that MJ's children had finally been unmasked, to tell you the truth I only saw what they looked like a few days ago but I saw some of their pics online like early Feb. 2007, according to the article Michael finally unmasked the children because he wanted them to grow a normal life not like he did. Who knew that it was one of his hints that he was about to go? so sad, don't you think?

Up until now, I still can't believe the king of pop had finally said good bye. His name and music will forever be remembered.... prayers go out to Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett and their familes, may they rest in peace...

0 comments: