things to do, things to do


I'm just relaxing right now. It's already the 10th and each day is getting closer until I go back to work. I cherish this 2 week vacation I requested. my boss insisted I take it because I have lots of use or lose leave that's about 140+ hours and she doesn't want that to go to waste. That's true. The last vacation time I had that was about last year around August, when I wanted to spend more time with my brother because I knew if I didn't take it then I might regret it sooner. It wasn't a vacation of luxury, I was stressed and worried of everything. I was sad and emotional, buckets and buckets of tears flowed out of me... weeks of mourning... It wasn't a good vacation for me.

Now, I can say I have a good 2 weeks of spending time with my family. bonding with my family just relaxes me so much, not to mention picking up after my son everytime he makes a mess. hubby requesting for food every now and then (LOL) but all in all... It's peaceful around here! I have a list of things to do while I still have 1 more week to go.

THINGS TO DO:

- clean the house. - clean the bathroom. - organize the pantry and refrigerator. - organize the closets. - organize Nate's stuff. - organize my personal stuff. - back up and organize my computer files. (before something happens!) - throw away we don't need anymore. - develop some pictures at Longs. - finish a scrap page for a friend who's leaving. - make scrap pages for my supervisor's new wall. - go to the pool! - change the beddings. - do laundry. - go to the GYM.

I have a lot on my plate right now, but I'll take it one at a time. see ya!

0 comments: