wedding nightmare


My father-in-law forwarded an email from a family friend who just got married around May 10 in Subic. a hoax or not, be warned that we must be careful always whenever we book at hotels, we must make sure to read reviews and ratings for the best service we can get. I have never seen this hotel before, but I knew it was still under construction when I was still there years ago. It's a pretty nice hotel based from pictures of friends who went there for vacations. but this email really bothered me... I'm not discouraging you to stay at this Hotel but just be extra careful, it can also happen at any HOTEL out there, shame on the security staff they had for it weren't for their carelessness this would've had happened. how sad it is for these newlyweds...

read the article HERE
Subic is a great place, I actually grew up there so I am still inviting everybody to visit Olongapo City, Subic bay (my hometown). My dad who was a retired Navy always took us to inside base where we visit ships and carriers and meet family friends who were still in the Navy. I miss that place though... wish I can go back. I'll continue blogging on memory lane maybe later... so stay tuned! me and mom are gonna drive around town using THE BUS.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sabe nung isang wedding guest, may nagbukas ng door kahit locked? naku, parang inside job yan--sino ba naman magkakaroon ng spare key kundi mga staff?

imo... i guess the hotel could have at least helped the guests to inform the police about the incident... pero mukang pnagtatakpan pa yung employees. Tsk tsk...

May 10, bday ko pa ha! haha!

Gracie said...

Hi Kitty, I tagged you as one of my featured friends. Please head over to my blog. Thanks sis!

Anonymous said...

hi kits, musta?
ive been to subic last 1998 nung sa outreach namin...
miss u...

Tiff k said...

Grabe naman yang hotel ate kitty, Thanks so much for informing me para masabi ko rin ito sa mga friends ko in case they go to Subic. And in case I go to Subic. I still like Subic, diyan kami nagfield trip and nagbeach dati.

Ate Kitty! Miss na kita! Hehe, wow may PSP and Xbox na hubby and son mo! Sure saya sila! hehe, ako gusto ko ng PSP pero may DS na ako eh, am planning to sell it sana pero don't know, halata na used na kasi eh. hehe.

Yey! PSP is like my itouch daw, I can go on net kahit alang laptop! hehe

Anonymous said...

Well, damn, what an incompetent hotel. Obviously, the thief was a staff member.

I love Subic! I haven't been to Pampanga/Subic in a while, though.

Anonymous said...

naku sis, yeah. have read the article. super naman yang mga yan. wla man lng words of assurance na maibblik ung gamit nila.. sa staff un panigurado.. haaaay, nakakadown, lol.

btw, sis, link ex tayo ha? have added u na po sa links ko. ingats.

kitty said...

@ KHAYTE: anong link mo, sis? haha, hinahanap ko di ko makita hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hi ate kitty muzta na? ang tagal kong d nakabisita d2. Anyway nabasa koh yung article and nakakatakot grabee yung nangyari sa kanila yung pangarap nilang kasal naging nightmare tapos pinagtatakpan pa yung staff nakakainis yung ganun.

Btw my pinkblossoms.net is on hiatus but you can visit prettychiq.net for the mean time.

Anonymous said...

grabe naman yun pati yung may ari wala din pakialam at nasabihan pa silag sila ang pabaya. dyoskow! siguro isa sa mga stuff nila ang magnanakaw.

BTW kit nakuha ko na yung padala mo marmaing salamat ha. pwede ba yun gamitin or pang baby treasure lang yun ehhehe ganda nong bib nakakahinayang gamitin :D