books are love


I am considered a bookworm since an earlier age. The past few months I haven't been visiting the library much, I sure miss reading books, When I met niece she was about 9 or 10 at the time, she reminded me of myself. she was always buried in her book at all times. and when there's no school, her mom has a hard time getting her out of bed, because her nose was always buried in a book, truly a bookworm. even today's present time she just loves reading. I think reading is very good. I am trying so hard to teach my son how to read, and as much as possible I am teaching him how to love and care for his books. Just recently I purchased a book written by my favorite writer, It sure feels good to be back reading again. just finding that special time of day to devote yourself to read a few pages just makes me feel good, that contentment inside just came out in the middle of nowhere. I love books. who doesn't? Like what my niece had said, "The lost art of reading" I am starting to read at least 3 books in a month. I have to start visiting the library again. If you don't have time to visit your favorite bookstores you might be interested in browsing an online bookstore, like at buy.com that'll keep you updated on what's new and you'll save yourself a trip, as well as on gas.