I'm 25!


Thank you for all the birthday greetings, guys!! sorry, I couldn't get back at y'all. I was supposed to share a lot of videos but Vimeo is taking too darn long to convert my video, there's only one for now . maybe a few pics of us on my birthday, too.. well the day before my birthday where we just spent some time at the park, just drove around town, doing the usual stuff, just decided to watch a movie "fool's gold" which was really funny, I love kate Hudson and Matt, really funny movie.

I want to announce Francesca for being the Domain winner for my birthday giveaway. email me, sweetie for the domain name that you like. I'll be waiting, ok?

I worked on my special day, I know.. silly me didn't request a day off for the 6th. but anyways, it was a cool day. my mom, brother and Son went to see Cirque Dreams, which is a 90 minute acrobatic show at the Blaisdell center last night while I was at work. We picked them up around 9:30 pm, according to them the show was great! not bad, my brother got the free tickets at the Hospital, pretty cool. too bad we weren't there, though.


Run, forest, run! from kittykat on Vimeo.


Me and Nate at the Ala Moana beach park

Gully and Nate being silly

Mom posing for the cam

at Restaurant row (nothing, really)

last but not the least, me and hubbykins


And oh, I just wanna let you guys know I'm hosting! please EMAIL me if you're interested.

Mahalo! and goodnight, good morning wherever you are!

Please visit my other BLOG I just updated, and I am accepting link exchanges over there, just drop a note, will get back at ya when I have time.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you've updated na sis. :) i enjoyed viewing the photos. wishing you all the best for this added year in your life. muaah! :)

Gracie said...

nice pics, kitty! Looks like you had fun :)

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Kit, belated happy birthday! I wish you many more birthdays to come and good health always. Okay, see you around. Great pics here pala. Happy people ha.

Anonymous said...

its nice to know that you enjoyed your day kit. happy mom's day! add ko pala yung new blog sa link ko :)

Anonymous said...

great creation kit, and thx pala sa dalaw ha.
btw beleted happy birthday, na bc kc ako kaya di gaano nakakadalaw sa ibang blog, anyway belated happy birthday again wishing u many-many more years to come, good health and happiness....

Anonymous said...

hi kitty, may tag ako sayo here http://www.scarty.com/misce/momsday-2

happy moms day!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

belated happy birthday Kit! God bless you more!

Anonymous said...

hi musta ka na? Belated happy birthday!!! ako, birthday ko naman ngayon! haha!!! 26 na ko eh LOLOLOL!!!!

sorry late yung response ko super busy kase talaga. di na ko mashado nakakagamit ng pc, lalo na nung simula dumating sweetie ko hihi... Ang tamad tamad ko na rin mag-blog haha. Heres my add pala:

c/o Eagle Industry Co.
9820-5 Komuro Inamachi Kita Adachi Gun
Saitama Ken Japan 362-0806

lapit na ako manganak EDD ko sa june 11, natatakot nga ako eh.. baka mahimatay ako sa nerbyos. Pray for me ha sis. Love u! Take care .

God bless you and your family! mwah!

iSSa said...

happy bday kitty! better late than never, hehe! =) galeng naman ng pose ng mom mo, hehe! god bless you and ur lil family always =)

Anonymous said...

wow mukhang enjoy na enjoy ang family ha nice ng mga photos. Happy Mother's Day Ate Kitty!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Francesca! How I wish I'll own a domain too. =[ Anyway, I love the pictures! Your brother and Nate is really funny. =D And your picture with your husband is so sweet Ate Kitty, and the picture with Nate too! =]

Anonymous said...

i got u tagged sis. it's HERE

gawin mo lng pag di ka na busy sis. no pressures. :)

Ladynred said...

Belated Happy Birthday again Kitt and Happy Mother's Day to you!
I enjoyed your photos. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy 25th Birthday, dear Kitty!!

and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR MOM!!