need a massage?


My husband graduated as a physical therapist back in 1994, I'm telling you he's so good when it comes to massages. he's my private massage therapist, all your back aches will be gone in no time! but usually I'm his personal massager since he loves being pampered, his back aches all the time because of work and our very old bed that we need to get rid of. I'm quite impressed on a lot of people who ventures into this kind of profession. I don't think it's a joke taking up massage therapy, because you need to have a lot of patience when it comes to people. this is not for me because seriously, I get tired easily, my hands gives up right away. If you are interested on becoming one, try visiting spabeautyed.com one of the great massage therapy schools where you can learn everything about being a massage therapist. They will help you get to that career you've always wanted.