hello, saturday


my SIL just sent a box filled with chocolates, cookies, shirts and the PSP for hubby and Nate, today the other box arrived which is the XBOX, I tell ya they have all kinds of video game consoles you can think of. they're pretty updated every time a new one comes out. now, they usually pass it onto us, for my son, hubbykins and bro plays video games most of the time. definitely not me. I'm no gamer. here's Nate seriously playing.



I was setting up the internet connection on our PSP, had some troubles on it coz hubbykins was too darn lazy to help me, so somehow tinkering it a bit helped. read a few tips on the net, the best way was to do a hard reboot on our linksys wireless router for about 30 seconds or so, and when I connected... ta-da! yayy, finally!



I can finally browse the net without turning on my laptop, weeeee! I can read my messages whenever I want to. cute! anyways, I forgot to mention how our mothers day went. pretty cool. nothing much happened, except I was at work. a lot of people didn't know I was a mom! they kept on greeting the elderly ones, and the others were like.. "Kit, you're a mom, right? oh sorry we didn't know!" and then they'll all start hugging me, so funny. a lot of people, mostly students thought that I'm just a regular student, which I'm not. They'll be so surprised like whaaaaaaat??? You would think they've never met a young mom before. hello, I'm 25, not that young anymore. sheesh.

Eunice, please bear with me for I am fixing your subdomains, somehow there are problems going on, I need to resolve it. You'll be blogging in no time as soon as I get to fix it. Francesca, I emailed you already regarding your domain. thank you!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend and a great week ahead. God bless...

and oh, I also updated on my other BLOG pls. let me know if you wanna link exchange. I'll be happy to!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

same here sis, i'm no gamer. wala akong alam sa mga psp na yan. haha! hanggang computer at cellphone lang ako. di nga rin ako mahilig sa iPOD. ;)

anyway, sorry if i wasn't able to inform u about your award. kaw pa una nakakita. kakahiya. hehe. sobrang antok na kasi ako kagabi eh. post mo yon dito ha. u deserve it! :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

ay ako gamer...super enjoy. Pag medyo malaki na si Nate, I guess you will be into it. Ang sarap kaya na bonding time ang laban sa vid games.

Anonymous said...

ate kitty try visiting this site www.pinoypsp.com lahat yan about psp pwede pa magdownload ng games. mababait ang tao dyan. member ako dyan.

HulaGirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erika Amor said...

grabe, i so want a psp, too! iniisip ko nga po, i'll exchange my laptop na lang for a psp tapos desktop computer. :P

sa subic town ako nakatira. medyo malapit lang kami sa house nila kat at ate yvonne.

misspinay said...

Hi ate kitty,im doing fine and yes, i forgot to visit your website so im adding your link to my blogger hehe.. oh well, my website is down due to server problems and ate val emailed me about that because all mt files are now deleted because of the server was destroy. She asked me to renew everything pero matagal ba eh. I know ate valerie is still busy. Yes, I would love to have you that I can hosted to yours. Thanks ate.. :)

About your blog, nawalan ang connection dito dahil iba ang username sa wifi. sana maginternet sa psp pero ginagamit ang kapatid ko eh. :)

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Kit, yang PSP ba has a keyboard so you can type, watch the ppp, and chat? It's neat, small, and portable. How nice naman na may psp kayo dyan. Is it better than a laptop ba? I am planning to get a laptop so I can blog on the go...LOL, summer na out lagi kami nito. Ok ah, kind regards me.

Anonymous said...

you don't look like a mom kasi, kitty. and that's a compliment!

very belated!

Anonymous said...

awww ang swerte naman may namimigay sa inyo ng ganyan :D tuwang tuwa si nathan sa psp nya :)

padaan lang ako kitty. take care always :)

admin said...

ako eng eng sa mga ganyan haha im not a gadget person yung ngan cellphone ko eh walang camera .. for sure pag nakita yan ng mga pamangkin ko they'll grab that at papabili hehe.. ano sila hilo mahal kaya nyang ganyan at naku may ps2 naman sila tama na yon hehe

Gracie said...

Eh, my hubby is the gamer, I got him a PSP last year as a birthday present, BIG Mistake! That's all he does before bed and the weekends now! :(

b3arh0ney said...

ah that's so cool sis, hehe! di rin ako gamer. i think it's mostly a guy thing, hehe!

Anonymous said...

cute naman ni nate hehe uyyy arbor nyhahaha joke! ingats kayo dyan palagi super busy ka iknow naman yun ingats regards sa mom and bro mo saka sa whole family mo!

- Lin