bitten by the book bug





My husband left for training last November 7, 2010. And from there it all started out one night while grocery shopping at Ralphs. I went to the book section to see something new. I happen to stumbled upon Kelley Armstrong's women of the otherworld. I read the preview in the back and I was like witches? Okay, this would do - I am very tired of reading about vampires. Time for a change. After that, I bought the second one called Industrial magic and I just fell in love with the characters of the witch Paige Winterbourne and her lawyer boyfriend and sorcerer Lucas Cortez. I didn't start off with Elena Michaels (the werewolf) in Bitten, that can wait.

So far, I went to the library and borrowed a lot of books, I had finished The fallen by Thomas Sniegoski, need to get on book 2 when I get a chance. The following books are also about fallen angels, I'm on my fourth angel book right now called fallen by Lauren Kate, so far it's getting better and better. I'm so addicted reading angel love stories. It just makes me fall in love all over again and reading makes my days go by faster so I can see my husband again. He's coming tomorrow for a christmas break and he'll be flying back by January 3. Then I'll see him by February 4 on his graduation day! yay! Anyhoo, back to the books. I recommend all of these great reads. I'm sure sucked into the supernatural world. I fell in love with the characters Patch Cipriano and Nora Grey in hush, hush and Crescendo, Xavier Woods and Bethany Church in Halo (Alexandra Adornetto is an amazing writer and she's only 18!), and Luce Price and Daniel Grigori in Fallen. (sigh) I wish they would make movie adaptations of all these books... I'll be waiting. In fact I had imagined the cast for 3 of these books and I'll tackle that when I get back. I'm reading everywhere when I have time, like at lunch break, at school waiting for my son to get out, at night before I go to bed. I'm currently at Fallen right now, and I just started with ghostgirl and Personal Demon. I'll be getting the second book of The fallen and I'll be reading Torment the sequel of Fallen. Sounds tiring, huh? I don't know what is up but I seem to be bitten by the book bug! So far reading 7 books in a month is a top record for me. When I read a book I usually take my time and reach at least a week or two to finish it. But ever since hubby left I've been reading left and right. That's why I'm thinking of just getting an ebook reader so I can take it away wherever I go. Kindle, iPad, pandigital or Sony reader?

Ta-ta for now!

0 comments: