hate zits


I'm reading therapores reviews at this website called acnetreatmentguide.org. My skin is like going haywire, especially in the chin area, I really don't know what is up with my skin. Oh yeah, I have the answer. Lack of sleep, lack of exercise, poor diet. (sigh) I don't even want to talk about it. I feel terrible! I wish I can find a good solution to my skin, I want my clear skin back! Ever since the hubby left my skin started breaking out. I am almost in the end of my monthly cycle and I have a tiny zit close to the bridge of my nose. hate them! I just want to zap them. Too bad I can't really do anything right now but to wait until it clears up again. Boo me. Let me go back and start reading their reviews again, maybe It will help me find a good product to treat my acne.

0 comments: