busy bee...


I was at the mall today and tried completing my Christmas shopping list. My Christmas cards weren't mailed yet, I'll try to remind myself to drop it in the mailbox tomorrow, Christmas is just about a week away! The past few days was tiring. I had to clean our room and throw spam mail away and some other junk we have in the room. yesterday, I started laundry in the morning and ended at night around 10 pm. Today I visited my mom and gave her gift, I just hope she likes it. A simple gift from us. What's also keeping me busy besides from work and family? reading books. Ever since the husband left for Army basic training the bookworm in me had awaken. Anyways, back to my shopping escapade - I was browsing through all the cell phones in the market and I'm so confused if I'm getting myself a cellphone, a DSLR or maybe an ebook reader? Tough choice. I still love my blackberry, I'm contented with it and I don't care if I don't have any data plan. It will save me extra thirty bucks a month. I was eyeing the iPhone4 but something tells me I don't need that just yet. Now, a DSLR... I'm still ok not having one just yet... but the thought of my husband graduating from basic training next year by February, it would really give me great shots of the hubby. Oh, man I'm torn!

0 comments: