Books, books and more books!



I'm still thinking if I want to get an iPad or some cheap ebook reader. What do you think, guys? What's the best ebook reader you recommend for me? I love reading books and I just wish I can take them all with me wherever I go. I can't keep on buying books because it's expensive, after reading the book it will only occupy space in the house, so I'm still debating on that. Now, the library is great... but The book is always checked out! Like today, I was searching for the first books of Kelley Armstrong, turns out they only have a few. I was searching for the other books like Fallen by Lauren Kate, it was checked out, too. Irritating. So I borrowed a few supernatural themed books and some chapter books for Nathan. After Twilight, I have moved on to other books and authors, still addicted to supernaturals... so this is my list:

Kelley Armstrong

1. Bitten
2. Stolen
3. Dime store magic (finished)
4. Industrial Magic (almost done)
5. haunted
6. Broken(I have it!)
7. No humans involved
8. Personal demon(I have it!)
9. living with the dead
10. frostbitten
11. Waking the witch
12. Spellbound


Lauren Kate

1. Fallen
(ebook) 2. Torment


Thomas Sniegoski

1. The fallen1
2. The fallen2


Cate Tiernan's Sweep series

Witch and Wizard

Alyson Noel's The immortals series
P.C. Cast's House of night series

I just realized that most books today are about supernaturals. And the covers. OH YES the covers! Very familiar.... They all look like Stephenie Meyer's book covers! They seem to be doing piggyback rides to twilight's success. Hmmm... I can't wait to read all of them, I wish I had a lot of time in a day. I could just read all day if I have to. I am also starting to read "Nightlight, A parody" I'm pretty sure I'll be laughing my heart out on this one. (LOL) I have finished reading Dime store magic and almost done on Industrial magic, I just fell in love with the characters of Paige Winterbourne and Lucas Cortez... aww, dear Lucas. I hope someday, they would make these books into movies. There's a rumor out saying that Angelina Jolie will be playing Elena Michaels as a werewolf. I'm not feeling her at all. She looks more like "Eve Levine", half demon. If you haven't read Kelley Armstrong's books, please do so, they're so great!

0 comments: