Belated...


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I can't believe I actually missed my first December post. Bummer. SO what's up, people? How did your thanksgiving go? I am pretty sure you guys stuffed yourselves, as usual. We actually did, too. We spent Thanksgiving at our aunt's place and it was just great! I love spending time with my hubby's relatives, they're just so warm and friendly, I don't really have those close family ties on my mom's side of the family. Why? Because we're all spread out around the world. The last time we had a get together with families are back then when we were little, around the 90's. Now, I get to enjoy the Love with my hubby's side. We had Turkey, honey baked ham, roast beef... yummy! And some Filipino desserts as well. The kids played with their Nerf guns, they always had a Nerf war happening over there. Sadly, it was an incomplete gathering. Some couldn't make it because of being busy, hubby's cousin was deployed, my hubby was at basic training, but we prayed for them, that's what's important. :) Well, the next day was Black Friday, but unfortunately I couldn't go shopping! Well, I had work the next day I didn't want to wake up so early in the morning and wait in line for hours... no way!! I was kind of sad that I didn't go, I missed out on a lot of great stuff that's for sure.

0 comments: