baby joy


Every time I drop by at the department store, the grocery store, all I see are baby stuff! I am baby crazy now, just by looking at all those cute little outfits, the cribs, pillows, toys, diapers, wipes... I do miss having a baby. When time comes, I'll be ready. And of course when the day comes I'll make sure I make my own birth announcement. It's quite exciting since I didn't get to experience that before with my son. There are plenty of online stores that make birth announcements for you if you don't know how to do them. Might as well leave it to the pros, right? Everybody I know are either pregnant or had given birth recently. It's so unfair... But at the same time, God is good he is doing this for a reason. Family planning is what all it takes. The thought of having a new baby in the house just excites me, the pitter patter of little feet.... I can just imagine having a new lil rascal with us.

0 comments: