Dreams do come true


Sometimes. Everybody knows that. Dreams can tell our future, mostly it interprets the way we feel, It all grinds down to emotions. Sometimes when you dream about bad and traumatic situations doesn't mean it'll happen in real life. Coming from a family who believes in superstitions It's not bad to believe in some of these and do what you can to counter it. But often times I don't believe in it, because the more you believe in it the more it will come true. You just give more power to make it come true. It sounds scary, doesn't it?

I do believe in some dreams, and I do take it seriously. One time when I was still young my mom dreamed about a turtle lying on it's back and my mom prayed so hard because she knew someone was going to die in our family, a few days later we found out my grandfather was so sick my mom took off a few days to the province. Later on, he passed away. I dreamed that my teeth fell out one by one but nobody really died, I guess it was just telling me about my fears in life. My parents owned a dream dictionary back then and every time we had a dream we would look for what it means. I still do today, I look it up online and there are hundreds of meanings out there. It doesn't hurt to believe but sometimes you just have to have faith in the Lord.

2 comments:

Lin said...

yup! nakakatakot. pray lang talaga. musta na ba? super busy ka! I miss you na! tagal nang walang masyadong emails from you! ingats! regards to tita and your whole family. God Bless!

tiff k said...

Ate Kitty!! >:D< Am sort of baackk!! haha I don't believe in some dreams, but if it's a good dream, then I'd really wish for it to come true! hhaahaa my dad and his secretary dream real dreams I think .I dream weird ones! Just last night I dreamt of demons and devils. I always dream monstrous things. sighs... But now it's becoming less monstrous though. Last night was an exception XD haha I always dream of my teeth falling out back then. I hate those dreams! hehhee

Better focus on good dreams :D