fun, fun + back to school


We went to Universal studios yesterday maybe for the last time for this year. We had a great time, I am so glad we went. It was Nate's first day of school today, too - It was only a minimum day so he got off school early. I can't believe my lil tyke is now a second grader! My, oh my how time flies by so fast... I want to go sleep right after reading about social security disability at allsup.com I want to get more information on this just in case one day someone is in need I can share advices regarding this subject. My goodness, It's only 11:09 pm but my eyes are getting sore from staring at the computer for so long. I hate it when I get time to go on the computer I suddenly stall and just browse around online forgetting about my tasks. I need to back up my computer before something happens to it. I guess I'll just do it tomorrow. Well, I'll see you guys later. :) goodnight!

2 comments:

Jais said...

Aww... Nate was still a baby when we first "met".. And now on the second grade, made me feel old all of a sudden. Hehe! Take care! Glad you had fun sa Universal Studios...

monica said...

hi kit, how are you? miss your comments, hehe =D
laki na ng anak mo....ingat =)