dress stress


I was so stressed for the past two days. You're asking me why? I've never hated shopping so much! Shopping for the perfect dress is on the bottom of my list. My hubbykins is my personal shopper, he was very patient with me... He was the one storming through the racks trying to find the perfect black dress. I wanted to cry because it seemed so hopeless. My niece's 18th birthday will be in about a month and I haven't chosen anything yet. So far today I had 3 votes on a long black gown, I was thinking that maybe I could still use it later on when I get pregnant someday. We went everywhere, from The factory outlet, Jc Penney's, Macy's, Burlington, Lane Bryant, Ross, Marshalls... I say, hopeless! But what's important is I have an option now, thank God. We have to go back to the stores again to check out more dresses and more important - shoes! accessories are all good so I can check that off the list.



I'm still thinking about getting something for my niece. She's almost leaving for college and I'm thinking of giving her personalized gifts and I know she will definitely love it! Anything that has her name is a winner. She's a hello kitty lover like me, so I am thinking about that, too. Well, I'm currently scrapping a mini album for her as a gift hopefully I can finish it up on time.

0 comments: