New found furry friend


Look who followed me home a few nights ago? This cute black feline followed me home a few nights ago. It's very tame and I know It's a female because it is quite light and healthy. I never feed her since she's our next door neighbor's cat. I've seen quite a few burly male cats around the complex, but for the first time I found a really tame one. :) When I park my vehicle outside our complex at night when I get home from work she's usually sitting down on top of the wall.





I vow not to have any cat or dog here in the US until I am back in the Philippines. It's just too expensive having pets around, just thinking about the shots, store bought food, the medical and hygiene care... I don't think we can handle it. Maybe one day when my kids are all grown up and have families of their own, I might consider it... I'll have to butter up the husband if I need to, hehehe. But seriously, I'm just being practical. And if they die, It gets me so heart broken, I mourn months and months when a cat/kitten dies. :(

The past few nights her meows were just annoying! And The other morning, I heard her meowing. I peeked through the window and surprisingly there's the black cat standing in front of our door. Then she started scratching the door hoping she could get in. Then a bit later, I saw her close to the BBQ grill just chillin'. (sigh) I wish it was my cat... but it's just too bad she isn't. I never feed her because when something happens to that cat I don't want to be accountable for it. I also refrain from playing with her too much, or else she would bug us to death! hehehe...

1 comments:

Jais said...

The eyes in the first photo is real creepy. But I love beautiful black cats. So cuddly. But cats are smart and really arrogant, I discovered. Haha!