being healthy


So the husband went to the gym today leaving me with Nathan. We take turns going to the gym since his cousins are usually not home to babysit. Plus Jon is trying very hard to be fit for his physical on Tuesday, we're praying so hard that he'll pass it. If he passes it - basic training will be on October! I'll start focusing more on my weight loss. Speaking of weight loss, me and the hubs added fiber (Metamucil) to our daily diet, and my oh my - It's pretty good! If you are more into diet pills I suggest you check out this site called weightlosspills.net that way you can learn more about weight loss pills that are out in the market, It's better to be safe than sorry. Anyways, I can never get back to using diet pills, ever. My body hates it so much so I guess exercising and proper diet works fine for me.

0 comments: