unexpected true friends


Going into my fourth week at my new work place, I can say that I am very comfortable now than on my first week. Finding true friends is a really hard task, but I trust my own instincts and I can truly distinguish who are the real ones from the fakes. I don't judge people because I don't want myself to be judged by other people as well. So from time to time I spark up a conversation between my co-workers and I when I get a chance and each day you would really know who are the sincere ones. I am thankful because majority of the people at work have accepted me with open arms. I had made friends with different people from all walks of life and I had noticed that the true friends are the ones you wouldn't think you would be friends with e.g., The grumpy ones.
So next time you come across a person who is not smiling at all, just give that person a smile and believe me you guys will hit it off. Based from experiences I had gained great friendship with people I didn't expect that I'd be friends with.

0 comments: