Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas)




Before Christmas day ends I would like to make a toast to all my dear friends for putting up with me these past years, I am thankful for a lot of things and that Includes meeting new people, bonding more with my family and continuing the Love and friendship that is all around us. I'd like to express my feelings but I'd rather save it for the last post of the year before we enter 2010. We had a great day yesterday, Attended the 7 pm mass and went on our way to the Christmas party. We had loads of fun and went home around 2 am. As sleepy as we all were, we managed to opened all our gifts and took family pictures at the end of the night. It was indeed a great Christmas. I was a bit sad when I was in church, though - I miss my brother Gully so much, if only he were here with us celebrating Christmas... I am thankful we got to spend his first Christmas with us back in 2007. I wanted to break down and cry but instead I prayed very hard because I know wherever he is right now he is a happy contented person. He's the reason why our lives changed and I think he might have talked to God about that. And speaking of lives changing - We visited my mom this morning and we were all happy, but that's another story so let's save it for another day. :) I hope you guys had a great time celebrating Christmas with your families as well.

Merry Christmas and to all a goodnight!

0 comments: