christmas breeze


I was off today, can you imagine that? my first weekend off since I started at work. I was very lucky and privileged to be given a sunday off. So We hit it off at an early start today, went to church around 9 am and after that went somewhere in Balboa and ate at a chinese restaurant, we pigged out on shrimp! :) anyways, after that we went to Fashion Valley and shopped for some christmas gifts. Victoria's secret was packed! Also went to Bath and Body works to buy some scented candles. We got home around 4:15 pm and my sister-in-law finally decided to bring out the tree (a bit late but still OK), and in about 2 hours we finished decorating the house. It's about partially done, We still need some Gold ornaments for the tree as well as some gold ribbon. This year they've decided their theme would be black and Gold (They love the steelers - ;) ) I decorated the wreath with red ribbons and SIL found a spot to hang it outside the door. My niece had also set up the Manger scene which was sooo cute. SIL assembled the tree and hung up the stockings, we needed 2 more to make it 6. We'll probably drop by Walmart to purchase some more christmas items. I am so behind my online tasks, I need to check out some Cyber Monday deals they have at Buy.com It might give me some more gift ideas I need to buy for family and friends.

0 comments: