Christmas wishlist 2009


Well, well, well... we've come across again for another yearly wishlist talk. As you all know I have my wishlist and I know, I know... I won't be getting all these in just one time. So to satisfy the shoppaholic in me I only have a few in mind and here they are:

The top of the list is a digital SLR camera. It could be a Nikon or Canon rebel. :)



second, A Sony - Reader Touch Edition Digital Book. So I can have all my ebooks with me and I can read anywhere at anytime. sweet. :)



Third, a Cricut machine! but I promised myself I will only get this when we have our own home someday. I'll be so happy with this, It will be the ultimate scrapping machine ever. :)



and oh yeah, an iPhone (again). hubby promised he'll get me another one after a failed one we purchased last year, that thing went berserk on me! But I'm going to miss my blackberry curve though, hubby will be adopting my blackberry when he gets me this. :)



Last November 29, my husband and my sister-in-law as well as the kids arrived from a tiring trip back from Las Vegas. And guess what he got me???



Well, what do you know? He got me a Coach bag instead! Not on my wish list after all. I was sooo happy, because as you guys know I'm not a brand conscious lady and I'm happy with hubby spoiling me with gadgets instead of designer stuff. I was expecting he'd get me the Sony eReader but It's ok, I'm happy with this baby. My advanced Christmas gift. :D plus he told me he wasn't really approving for the Sony reader because of a bad review he got from a best buy associate. bummer! but that's ok, he will get me that eReader someday. What he wants to get me is a digital SLR (no kidding!), but that would wait until next year, besides, May is just around the corner (wink, wink).

5 comments:

Chikai said...

the dslr cam and iPhone are also on my wishlist sis. ;)

tiff k said...

yAHOO! Coach bag sis! Ganda and it's spacious pa! haha XD I love big bags kasi! hehe :D

Yey that you'll get a SLR cam! I also want one, i wanna train rin eh, haayz pero next next year pa siguro. I'll wait nalang :D hehee

cge tc!!

Jaycee♥ said...

hi kitty♥ mishhoo so much. akala ko nasa hawaii ka pa! huli na tlga ako sa news. natawa naman ako sa brand conscious lady :P parehu tayo mahilig sa gadgets, gusto ko rin ng dslr omg pero nalalakihan ako. sweet naman si hubby, coach bag! laki laki pa, madami ka pwedeng ilagay.
hmm.. wishlist ko pala yng vaio mini na Pink♥ xmas & bday gift sakin. musta na pala??

scart said...

mars i love that ereader ha hehe. wishlist ko ngayon eh wishlist namin mag-asawa not only for myself. iisa wishlist namin :D

DSLR is on my wishlist but would not be the priority.

Julia said...

Yey that you'll get a SLR cam! I also want one, i wanna train rin eh, haayz pero next next year pa siguro. I'll wait nalang, very fantastic posting about mobile and camera.
Mobile Phone