deck the halls


After visiting Disneyland last Oct. 31st, 2009 - we are about to go there again tomorrow! We all purchased the Deluxe pass and It was sooo worth it! We're just going to pay $60+ for the 3 of us every month for about a year, how great is that? I'm off tomorrow and We'll be leaving by 5 Am, we'll be spending another great day at the happiest place on earth. :D For sure we'll be back there again in a few months. Hopefully we can go to Orlando some other time. We're also planning on a trip to LA sometime soon, As well as San Francisco, too. :) If you haven't seen the Disneyland photos yet, come on over to facebook!

Our home is all decked out for christmas, how about you? my SIL and I decorated the tree with the theme of black and Gold, in honor of the Steelers ;). I haven't finished my christmas cards yet, boy - I am soooo behind as always.





You can't really appreciate the tree because of the flash, I'll post a christmas pic of us the next time. Anyhoo, I gotta head on to dreamland before the hubby wakes up and finds out I'm still online (LOL).

Hope you guys have a wonderful christmas and a happy joyous new year!!! :)

3 comments:

Maria Magcauaus said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!

For this Christmas, I didn't do any decorations, will do it next year coz we just moved here and everything's still crazy and a lot of dirty laundries, so I'm going to focus on that for the meantime.

Merry Christmas!

Kimeh said...

Happy Holidays! :-)

tiff k said...

AGAIN AM SOO JEALOUS ATE!! :( wahh sana mnakapunta talaga ako uli sa Disneyland Florida + Harry Potter theme park ngayon. And go to LA. haayz.. Disneyland talaga!! hehee :D

What a lovely home ate!! hehe Love the decors! Wah I miss our tree :( hehee