Justice served


I am so glad our rear bumper has been finally fixed. Thank God for that, because It wasn't really our fault. A few days after the accident, We saw our neighbor's car - and his rear bumper all fixed. He knew that it was indeed his fault, because In my opinion if it wasn't my fault I would wait until the investigation was over so I can claim the insurance on what needs to be done, I am not paying out of the pocket to fix my damages. It took them long enough though, It wasn't hard to see that It was the old man's fault, he wasn't looking on his right side when he was backing up. At least, justice was served (LOL) Our Insurance did a great job. Speaking of insurance, I need to head on over to wholesaleinsurance.net to get some life insurance quotes, I might find something good so I can tell hubby about it.