so sicky


For the past few days ever since my cold started when we were in Disneyland my whole family got sick, too. My little boy woke up with a fever, so we gave him a sponge bath and kept on giving him Tylenol. So far he's OK now after taking a nap this afternoon, thank God. It's hard getting sick nowadays. I'm just glad we had our flu shots done we don't have to worry about anything. I guess it's my fault, even If I had the cold I had to go along the Grizzly river run at California Adventure. We were soaking wet after that ride. I was in my worse state when we were in line at Toy Story Midway Mania (I enjoyed that one!) I was miserable because I wasn't feeling well so we went home at 4:30. I couldn't stand the whole trip because of my watery eyes and clogged up nose. Well, I need to finish up a few things online but I need to read more information about the Medicare supplement at Gomedigap.com I might refer some people someday, It will be sure useful.