twilight fever


Helloooooooo!!! I'm baaaaack!! well, I actually got back online like a few days ago when I finally finished the 4th book from the Twilight Saga, Breaking dawn. damn, it was such a great story! (let me blab about it again, please...) I cried and I laughed, boy... if you haven't read it yet, I suggest you do... I promise, it's quite addicting. Once you start there's no way of stopping (look at me).

I actually took a break online, concentrated reading the whole saga. I also saw the movie, it was good.. but it wasn't that really impressive (sorry) I wanted to see so much more, but what can we do? it's only an adaptation, so all in all I still loved it. I prepared myself when I was about to see the film, no high expectations inside, I think I was only drawn to it by the characters' chemistry (lol) I just love Rob and Kristen so much as playing Edward and Bella. You fall in love with the characters so easily and in such a short time when you are done reading it, It sure was painful letting go. I think this is a record for me, reading 4 books in 2 weeks, I don't do that. when I read a book it takes me at least weeks coz I read it when I have time. but boy, for the whole saga, after doing my chores and my mommy duties I was always buried inside my book and my laptop reading in bed. hubby knows I'm addicted. It's like my own personal heroin (lol). yes. I still have the twilight fever and I hope it will pass on soon. Anyways, my hubbykins is always there to give me that crooked smile, heheee...

And I have great news, too! I finally met Winnie! she was currently waiting in line, and I was counting money at the time when all of a sudden somehow my head moved to the side to see outside the window, I couldn't believe my eyes-- is that WINNIE? I thought. I waved at her and she also waved back! I hurriedly excused myself out of the cash cage, I went to greet her, gave her a hug and said our hello's heheee. it was an awkward moment, lots of people in line, I also met her lovely and cute daughter, Winter. It was nice meeting her, it was my first time to meet a blogger in person. I just wished at that moment that we could have some time eat lunch or something, but there wasn't any time at all. bummer. That's ok, maybe next time! I am pretty sure we can still see each other again since she shop from where I work, she saw me first before I even got to see her (lol). I told her that I was really a big girl in person, and she was quite the petite size herself, ang cute nya hehee. sayang, walang picture noh, Winnie? sayang...

I hope someday I can still get to meet a lot of you. It's 3 am right now, I gotta catch some zzz, we're also preparing for my in-laws, they'll be arriving within a week and we're so excited to see them again. Will bloghop tomorrow (I know, I know, sue me) my apologies to all those who kept in touch always eventhough I wasn't active online, you know who you guys are....

Anyways, I didn't receive my twitter gift from my mommy yet! I am soooo excited! weeeee and lastly, I wanna say thank you to sis Lhyz for surprising me with a cute Hello Kitty golden round jewelry container (whatever you call it), maraming salamat sis, ang cute cute nya post ko na lang pics sa susunod... dami ko na utang sayo, nahihiya na ako sayo heheee

Ok, goodnight y'all!

10 comments:

Mommy Scarty said...

wow napanod mo na pala hihihi mabuti naman at happy ka narin sa result movie.

hay masyado tau busy ah ako din busy pero yung kukunting time na meron ako eh napupunta sa facebook hehehe medyo nahook ako din eh.

ingat always kitty and i miss you...

Tiff k said...

Hi Ate kitty! Grabe omg you were bitten by the Twilight virus! haha i wasn't that addicted sa books since I didn't really like Bella's character there, mas gusto ko siya sa movie (well one point hindi) hehe. Mas naadict talaga ako sa Harry Potter. I will reread the books every time a new one comes out. Sad nga ako at tapos na. Nabitin ako sa Breaking Dawn since grabe, kulang ng action!! Parang binitin tayo sa fight eh. Haha well that's me :p hehe.

I enjoyed the movie, haha not spectacular but OKI, i loved Carlisle and Jasper better than Edward (or maybe it's Rob's fault, ahha!). hehe. Got a new post pala ate!! hee :P I blogged about it rin.

I hope to meet you in person!! Balik ka dito sa Phils for vacation and sana makita kita dito sa Manila! hehee :p Not sure if I'll ever be able to go to Hawaii. hehe. Ingatz ka ah!! :P hehe tc!

MISS U SO MUCH ATE!!

jennyr said...

kamusta na kitty? i miss visiting ur blogs. nagslow down ako simula nung dumating papa ko d2...btw, i've heard so much about Twilight, gus2 ko ngang manuod eh kaso wla kaming bbsitter =( nasa Chicago na papa ko...btw, it's nice to meet a blogger friend nga, cge next time pics2 kayo para makita namin excited faces nyo,hehehe! I have an award for you here!

me said...

hi kitty..buti ka pa natapos mo na lahat ng books, ako i just strated reading the first book..hahaha...

Anonymous said...

I haven't finished reading the book either. :(

Anonymous said...

hindi ko parin na watch ang movie,...
antayin ko na lang ang pirated dvd, hehehe =D

Anonymous said...

hi kit! naku huli na yata ako sa balita...wala ako idea ano yang twilight huhuhuhu but I'll check it out coz I LOVE reading books and like you I get so engrossed to reading it na di ako minsan makatulog kasi gustung-gusto ko tapusin di ako mapakali...pero ayoko matapos kasi sobra ganda feel ko it would last forever hahahaha gets mo sis?

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Twilight fan but I loved the movie. At least I didn't have much expectations while I was watching it since I didn't read the book anyway :p

Anonymous said...

twilight fever nga, kahit saan nakikita ko ang twilight thingie... gusto na tuloy bumili ng book kaso walang time magbasa, baka di na ako makapaglinis ng bahay lol.. shopaholic series pa lang talaga ang nabasa kong book at naaddicted.

panoorin ko nga muna ... ingat sis

Erika Amor said...

i fell in love with the book last sembreak. it got flushed out of my system because i finally started reading harry potter, haha.

i liked the movie adaptation but of course, it can't compare to the book (and our imaginations, haha) jacob's my fave character but i didn't quite like taylor as him. :P