a luggage for your thought


I was supposed to fly to San Diego along with hubby after my in laws and my son had went around the 17th. It was just too bad I couldn't be there, bummer. My hubby's family side are travel oriented people, they love to travel very much, like my sister-in-law and her family, they have been everywhere in the world. I think I've adapted pretty much for the love of traveling. I badly need a new luggage, how about you? check out this awesome site called luggagebase.com where they sell really great luggage sets, just browse around their brands, they pretty much guarantee you low prices everyday. Try their Price beater challenge, It just might surprise you, They'll beat that price to $5 and they'll even give you free shipping. wow! Well, I just might need new luggages, we're planning to take a vacation in the mainland maybe earlier next year.

0 comments: