hip and cool


I love designing stuff from clothes to interior designing, I remember before I always had the time to sit down and just grab my sketchbook and I'll be in my own lil bubble just sketching away designs of clothes and accessories as well as furnitures. When I go downtown my fave place to look at are modern furniture designs that are displayed in stores. I like modern day furniture, they are just so cool and you can always match everything according to your preference. I like matching modern with a bit of classic, if we'll have a house someday, I'll probably go crazy running around in these type of stores. If you love modern furnitures, try checking out treomodern.com where they sell contemporary furniture at reasonable prices, well the designer at heart could get a kick out of this store! I know I would, just look at those gorgeous pieces, I am so drooling right now!

0 comments: